Inktel’s Client Services team takes Jeff Bezos’ “Obsessing over the client” to heart, to which our clients will attest. This team of articulate, creative and ambitious leaders consistently finds innovative ways to deliver quality results and world-class customer service to our clients, or as we refer to them, our business partners. They are sophisticated liaisons between our executive team and our business partners. They are project managers who have the operational savvy to implement and oversee client initiatives in innovative ways. Do you have the know-how to analyze data while interacting with Fortune 1000 clientele? If the answer is yes, keep reading. We want to work with you.
Our dynamic Client Services Team is currently in search of an Account Executive for our Miami Lakes and Tamarac locations.The Account Executive is the primary liaison between our corporate clients and our operations. The Account Executive is the person executing the clients' strategy. If a client wants to launch a call center campaign, this professional launches it and manages the campaign for its entire duration and reports back to the clients with value-added data and analysis. This role is a hybrid - half project manager, half client relationship builder.
Now here's the fun stuff:
- Interact and communicate daily with clients and various levels of management
- Develop new client relationships and strengthen existing relationships
- Continually grow existing client relationships by offering clients value-added solutions that meet their business needs
- Develop problem-solving and process-improvement strategies to increase efficiency and profitability
- Lead client and internal meetings, including Quarterly Business Review and Quarterly Internal Presentations
- Effectively communicate details of direct marketing (or customer service) programs to sales, operations, IT and other departments tasked with the successful delivery of these programs
- Work with operations and other departments to outline work plans and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Work with operations to ensure successful delivery of all programs/campaign
- Prepare project reports for management and clients
- Provide monthly forecast projections
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Call center industry experience
- Experience managing client relationships (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Detail Oriented
- Adaptive and Flexible
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to think “outside the box” to find solutions to problems.
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, educational assistance, and an excellent 401K plan.
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
our Director of Talent Acquisition and Management